BIBLIOGRAPHY ON ADHESION (2 VOLUMES)
A bibliography of an initial choice of 385 selected articles and 5 films dealing with wheel-rail adhesion particularly during traction. Summaries of each article, in English, French and German, and bibliographical details are given. The articles are classified by the keyword system, keyword lists in 13 languages being included.
- Additional summaries will be published at regular intervals to keep the bibliography up to date.
International Union of Railways14 rue Jean Rey
75015 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Bibliographies; Dynamics; Rail (Railroads); Train track dynamics; Wheels
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052530
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT28
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1976 12:00AM