ELECTRONIC TEST INSTALLATION (VIENNA-ARSENAL). TESTS MADE IN THE ELECTRONIC TEST INSTALLATION FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 1970 TO 31ST AUGUST 1971
This is the fourth annual report of the installation for testing data transmission equipment, erected and operated in Vienna jointly by the Office for Research and Experiments (ORE) of the International Union of Railways (UIC) and the Austrian Federal Research and Test Institute. In the course of the financial year, one modem for a modulation rate of 600/1,200 bauds, and, one modem for a modulation rate of 4,800 bauds were tested. As a result of this, the number of modem types entered in the comparative table and in the comparative curves has risen to 14. In addition to the test reports on modems for data transmission, this report contains the accounts of the investigation conducted under various climatic conditions to test electric line connectors of the automatic coupler and the automatic vehicle identification system.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle identification; Couplers; Electronics; Modems; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Electronic tests; Question az32
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052516
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ32/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM