ORE COLLOQUIA. REPORT ON THE THIRD COLLOQUIUM "TECHNICAL COMPUTER PROGRAMS" AMSTERDAM, 8TH TO 10TH MAY 1973.
This report contains the summaries of fifteen individual contributions on catenary and pantograph systems, track design, train performance, car design, suspension systems, locomotive design and utilization, braking systems, yard simulation, and road operations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Catenaries (Railroads); Computer programs; Information processing; Information systems; Locomotive utilization; Locomotives; Pantographs; Railroad tracks; Simulation; Structural design; Suspension systems; Train operation; Train operations; Vehicle design; Yard operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track design
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems; Car design; Locomotive design; Question az40; Train performance; Yard simulation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ40/RP5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1976 12:00AM