A METHOD OF TRANSPORTING SOLID PARTICLES AS A SLURRY THROUGH A CONDUIT
A method of transporting solid particles as a slurry through a conduit utilizes an error signal to control the speed of a pipeline pump. This error is proportional to the difference between a signal proportional to a special concentration, and another proportional to transport concentration of the slurry being pumped through the pipeline.
- India Patent #119,323, 10/7/70.
Shell Internationale Research Maatschappij NV,
- Publication Date: 1970-10-7
- Pagination: p. 323
- Volume: 119
- TRT Terms: Materials management; Pipeline transportation; Pumps; Slurry
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline economics; Slurries; Slurry handling techniques; Slurry pumps
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056281
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM