A discussion covers gathering lines (2-8 in.), transportation lines (10-30 in.), and tanker loading lines (30-48 in. dia); the steel pipe, the anticorrosion coating, and the concrete coating for ballast; laying the pipeline without undue bending stresses; laying barges; anchorage to avoid displacement: and connections.
- Collective Colloqium Seminar.
Publ Inst French Pet,
- Rey, A
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: p. 139-157
- TRT Terms: Buoyancy; Construction; Pipe laying; Pipelines; Preservation; Underwater pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline buoyancy; Pipeline construction; Pipeline protection
- Subject Areas: Construction; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056272
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 23
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM