NEOBULK SHIPPING STUDY. PHASE I REPORT
Contents: Movement and characteristics of neobulk cargo; Shippers, ship operations, and investor requirements; Analysis of the competition; Development and comparison of neobulk shipping systems; Market penetration and technological development.
- See also COM-74-11238, Executive Summary, PC $3.25; Microfiche $2.25.
Harbridge HouseWashington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: 269 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers; Freight transportation; International trade; Management; Market development; Planning; Shipping
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Management planning; Neobulk shipping
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00071739
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: C-1-35520
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 20 1974 12:00AM