ECONOMICS OF THE SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRY
The report contains a textbook on the economics of the shipbuilding industry. Topics discussed include economics of modern shipbuilding, the role of automation and mechanization, planning of production and supply, and industrial management.
- Trans. of mono. Ekonomika Sudostroitelnoi Promyshlennosti, Leningrad, 1966, 347 pp.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Loginov, S P
- Publication Date: 1974-5-30
- Pagination: 328 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Economic analysis; Labor relations; Management; Planning; Productivity; Shipbuilding; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Shipyard automation; Shipyard mechanization
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00071719
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM