NORTH AMERICAN PORT DEVELOPMENT EXPENDITURE SURVEY
As part of its statutory responsibility to promote the development of efficient ports, the Maritime Administration conducted this survey to compile and analyze capital expenditure data for marine terminal facilities in the principal ports of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico from 1966 through 1972 including projections through 1977. By utilizing data from previous surveys since 1946, the end product of this effort is a 32-year picture of past and future capital commitments on the part of the port industry in North American to provide the terminal port facilities to serve ocean shippers. Results of this survey should assist individual ports in measuring their port development progress and planning future terminal expansion programs.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital investments; Development; Improvements; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00071701
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM