COMPUTER AT SEA--HANDLING OF MULTIGRADE OIL CARGOES
This report is part of the final documentation of project 545 Integrated System for Ship Operation at the Swedish Ship Research Foundation, SSF. In this report is described a further development of the computer operated oil cargo handling system described in SSF report No. 68 for handling also of multigrade oil cargoes. The report is in two parts, one main report describing the research work and the different systems, and one appendix describing the different programs in detail, the availability of the latter being restricted.
Swedish Ship Research FoundationFack
40270 Goteborg 8, Sweden
- Sten, L
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Cargo handling; Control systems; Intermodal transfer; Oil spills; Petroleum; Regulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo pumping; Oil discharge regulation; Oil transfer operations
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00071668
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Report/Paper Numbers: #90 Main Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM