1972 NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION REPORT
This report presents a comprehensive picture of transportation in the U.S., and a future outlook for it. The report covers all modes, and has sections on the capital needs of railroads, rail freight services, rail passenger services, and urban rapid transit.
- The 1974 edition should be available in late 1974 or early 1975.
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 437 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Freight service; Governments; Needs assessment; Network analysis (Planning); Passenger service; Planning; Policy; Rapid transit; Regulations; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: 1972 National transportation report; Government planning; Government policies; Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Finance; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00071617
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 20 1976 12:00AM