URBAN CORRIDOR DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT/SECTION 4(F) STATEMENT FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF NEW CUT ROAD, LOUISVILLE, KY
The report documents a part of the Urban Corridor Demonstration Program for Louisville, Kentucky, funded by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The objective of the program is to demonstrate whether transportation problems in an intensely developed corridor of an urban area can be effectively alleviated through implementation of innovative solutions. The report is the Environmental Impact Statement and Section 4(f) Statement for the reconstruction of the New Cut Road.
- Prepared by Schimpeler-Corradino Associates, Louisville, Ky. See also PB-233 998.
Falls of the Ohio Metropolitan Council of Governments902 Fiscal Court Building
Louisville, KY USA 40202
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 101 p.
- Accession Number: 00057957
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7782
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM