CONCEPT FOR A SATELLITE-BASED ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. VOLUME X. SUBSYSTEM PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
The volume presents the results of the subsystem performance requirements study for an Advanced Air Traffic Management System (AATMS). The study determined surveillance and navigation subsystem requirements for terminal and enroute area operations. It also established the approach guidance requirements for VOR, Category I, and Category II landing conditions. The results of the VVOR suitability analysis indicated that approach guidance requirements for VOR landing conditions were approximately the same as those for terminal area operations. A discussion of the methodology used in the study and a description of the models and simulations used to establish the subsystem performance requirements is also presented.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 10 reports as PB-234 263-SET.
Autonetics3370 Miraloma Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92803
- King, J B
- Chen, C I
- Utsumi, R P
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 94 p.
- Accession Number: 00057952
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-508
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM