CONCEPT FOR A SATELLITE-BASED ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. VOLUME IX. SYSTEM AND SUBSYSTEM PERFORMANCE MODELS
The volume presents the models used to analyze basic features of the system, establish feasibility of techniques, and evaluate system performance. The models use analytical expressions and computer simulations to represent the relationship between system structure and state variables, system inputs, and system output measures.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 10 reports as PB-234 263-SET.
Autonetics3370 Miraloma Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92803
- Chen, Cong
- Loeliger, R G
- Nakamoto, F S
- Elsey, J C
- King, J B
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 138 p.
- Accession Number: 00057951
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-508
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM