CONCEPT FOR A SATELLITE-BASED ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. VOLUME II. SYSTEM FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION AND SYSTEM SPECIFICATION
The volume provides a functional description and specification for the Satellite-Based Advanced Air Traffic Management System. The system description is presented in terms of the surveillance, navigation, and communications functions along with the additional supportive subfunctions needed to implement the basic functions. The volume includes a description of the basic system and backup philosophy, the system architecture and information flow between the elements required to achieve a cohesive system organization, and the satellite constellation and tracking subsystem. A preliminary system specification in the format of MIL-STD-490A is also presented.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 10 reports as PB-234 263-SET.
Autonetics3370 Miraloma Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92803
- Loeliger, RGO
- Mitzel, J H
- Hoffman, C S
- Freedman, H T
- Kochi, K C
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 151 p.
- Accession Number: 00057944
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-508
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM