SAN FRANCISCO VESSEL TRAFFIC SYSTEM OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL. VOLUME III. SYSTEM OPERATION
Information required to activate and initialize the San Francisco Experimental Vessel Traffic System is contained in this manual. Included is the orientation necessary to locate and identify the functions of controls, indicators, and software elements as well as a brief description of operating modes. The subsystem activation sequence and step-by-step procedures are also covered.
- See also Volume 2, AD-782 777, and Volume 4, AD-782 779.
Johns Hopkins University, LaurelApplied Physics Laboratory, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD United States 20723-6099
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 75 p.
- Accession Number: 00057937
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: APL-MSC-73-293 Manual Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-03,301-B
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM