ELECTROMAGNETIC ENVIRONMENT MEASUREMENTS OF PERSONALIZED RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEMS AT 'TRANSPO 72'. VOLUME V. TTI SYSTEM
An X-Y plot is made of the radiated Electromagnetic signals and noise between 1KHz and 50KHz at each of the four Personalized Rapid Transit (PRT) sites at Dulles International Airport. The PRT systems were operated individually to establish the signal characteristics of each system. A spectrum analyzer was used to view the frequency spectrum broadband prior to recording and a Polaroid scope camera was used in conjunction with the spectrum analyzer to photograph signals between 50KHz and 50MHz. This frequency range was sufficiently broad to cover all command and control frequencies of the four PRT systems.
- See also Volume 4, PB-233 195, and Volume 5, PB-233 197.
National Scientific Laboratories, IncorporatedWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA USA 22101
- Jamison, E E
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Control systems; Electromagnetic waves; Fires; Measurement; Personal rapid transit; Signals; Spectrum analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interaction
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00057914
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-375
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1982 12:00AM