ELECTROMAGNETIC ENVIRONMENT MEASUREMENTS OF PERSONALIZED RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEMS AT 'TRANSPO 72'. VOLUME IX. FORD SYSTEM
The report covers the measurements of the broadband conducted noise present on the A.C. power lines feeding the Personalized Rapid Transit (PRT) systems at Dulles Airport with each system operating individually. The purpose of the measurement effort was to evaluate the electrical environment existing on each of the PRT 'hot' and neutral A.C. power lines and to assess the effect of each system on the power line with all other PRT systems turned off. The measurements obtained during this test will be used for a comparison with data obtained with no PRT systems operating and with all four PRT systems operating simultaneously.
- See also Volume 8, PB-233 199, and Volume 10, PB-233 201.
National Scientific Laboratories, IncorporatedWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Jamison, E E
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Electricity; Interchanges; Interchanges and intersections; Measurement; Noise (Communications); Personal rapid transit; Transmission lines
- Old TRIS Terms: Automated transit system
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00057910
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-375
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1982 12:00AM