ELECTROMAGNETIC ENVIRONMENT MEASUREMENTS OF PERSONALIZED RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEMS AT 'TRANSPO 72'. VOLUME XII
The report covers the measurements of the broadband conducted noise present on the A.C. power lines feeding the Personalized Rapid Transit (PRT) systems with all four systems operating simultaneously. The purpose of the measurement effort was to evaluate the electrical environment existing on each of the PRT 'hot' and neutral A.C. power lines and to assess the effect if any, on each individual system with all of the other systems operating simultaneously. Each system is isolated from the main high voltage line by a stepdown transformer which should filter out most unwanted higher frequency spikes. The measurements obtained during this test will be used for a comparison with data obtained with no PRT systems operating and with each system operating individually.
- See also Volume 11, PB-233 202.
National Scientific Laboratories, IncorporatedWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA USA 22101
- Jamison, E E
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Cylinder heads; Electricity; Interchanges; Interchanges and intersections; Noise (Communications); Personal rapid transit; Transmission lines
- Old TRIS Terms: Automated transit system
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00057907
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-375
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1982 12:00AM