RIVER AND HARBOR AID TO NAVIGATION SYSTEM (RIHANS) PHASE 1-C; SYSTEM DEFINITION. VOLUME IV. COST
The report submits pricing for the Service and User Segments of the RIHANS program. The pricing satisfies the Phase I requirements of the RIHANS program and the guidelines established by the US Coast Guard. It is the intent to illustrate as much cost visibility as possible to enable mutual in-depth evaluation of the costs. Initial cost estimating was performed by the RIHANS Program Engineering Staff. The estimating was accomplished primarily on a quantity one basis. Careful review was given to this estimate, as it was the basis for Manufacturing estimates in the higher quantities involved. The end product has Manufacturing build rates and variances applied. These equipments are quoted in terms of average man-hours and rates as this effort is a cost projection.
- See also Volume 3, AD-780 989 and Volume 5, AD-780 987.
Collins Radio Company5225 C Avenue, NE
Cedar Rapids, IA USA 52406
- Frye, E
- McLaughlin, R
- Dedich, J
- Laubengayer, W
- Sellers, G
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 130 p.
- Accession Number: 00057902
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 523-0165206-00181MV4Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-21,411-A
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM