PROGRESS REPORT VERIFICATION IN AN AUTOMATED OCEANIC AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM
An algorithm was developed to verify the content of progress reports input to an automated oceanic air traffic control system. The reporting position, reporting time, flight level, next reporting fix and the pilot's estimated time of arrival at the next reporting fix is checked for consistency with the pilot's filed flight plan. (Author)
Meta Systems, Incorporated122 Saratoga Avenue
Santa Clara, CA USA 95050
- Giallanza, F V
- Giallanza, C P
- Brown, J C
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 46 p.
- Accession Number: 00057888
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2851
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM