DEVELOPMENT AND TEST OF LOW IMPACT RESISTANCE STRUCTURES. VOLUME II. INTERFERENCE OF LOW IMPACT RESISTANCE STRUCTURES WITH INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM (ILS) SIGNALS
Scattering of radiation by the ALS light supports in front of the Course Antenna will not result in course errors. There are three reasons for this conclusion: (1) The forward scattering from the poles is weak. (2) Each pole is so close to the center line that no detectible phase change could be noted by an incoming plane. (3) The symmetric arrangement of poles cancels out any asymmetrical affect of one pole. (Modified author abstract)
ASE, Incorporated5090 Central Highway
Pennsauken, NJ USA 08109
- Spencer, R C
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 89 p.
- Accession Number: 00057854
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Phase 1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-3043
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM