DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA (DABS) Discrete Address Beacon System. (Modified author abstract)
- See also report dated 31 Dec 73, AD-776-118.
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA United States 02173
- Publication Date: 1974-4-1
- Pagination: 84 p.
- Accession Number: 00057848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 9 Quart Summ
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM