INTERAGENCY SYMPOSIUM ON UNIVERSITY RESEARCH IN TRANSPORTATION NOISE HELD AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY, STANFORD, CALIFORNIA ON MARCH 28-30, 1973. BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS, VOLUME I
The intent of the Interagency Symposium on University Research in Transportation Noise was to focus attention on university research in basic and applied noise problems related to transportation. The purpose of these proceedings is to record and discuss current research studies, and objectives of research programs. Volume I of the Proceedings covers papers presented on jet noise, rotor noise, noise from moving bodies and from interaction of jets with solid surfaces. (Author)
- Sponsored in part by National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Department of Defense, and National Science Foundation, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 2, AD-781 175.
Stanford UniversityDepartment of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Stanford, CA USA 94305
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 405 p.
- Accession Number: 00057845
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30055
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM