HUMAN FACTOR APPLICATIONS IN BOATING SAFETY. VOLUME II
Contents: Hazards of manual handling outboard motors; Anthropometrics; Visibility requirements; Current design practices; Computer display design assistance; Analysis of current accident data; Future data collection methodology.
- See also Volume 1, AD-780 988.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Industrial and Operations Engineering
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109-2117
- Miller, J M
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 292 p.
- Accession Number: 00057830
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-33675-A
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM