PROCEEDINGS, A CONFERENCE FOR THE USERS OF THE GREAT LAKES, NOVEMBER 3-4, 1969, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
The purpose of the conference was to provide a forum for users and managers of the Great Lakes so that they could examine critically the detailed relevance to their needs of current research and developments. The conference consisted of four discussion sessions including water supply and waste treatment; navigation and electric power; industrial development-commercial fisheries; and recreation and tourism, wildlife, land conservation. The conference dealt with Canadian research, and Canadian problems were emphasized but necessarily within the context of Canadian-American needs.
- Sponsored by The Great Lakes Institute, University of Toronto, Ontario Economic Council, and Ontario Water Resources Commission.
Toronto University Press33 East Tupper Street
Buffalo, NY USA 14208
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Inland waterways; Operations; Sewage treatment; Ship pilotage; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Waste treatment
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterways navigation; Shipboard sewage treatment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00019110
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1974 12:00AM