TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY AND RELIABILITY OF SHIP CONTROL SYSTEMS
Foreword; Some problems of the theory of technical efficiency and reliability; Predicting technical efficiency and reliability; General characterization and characteristic features of some computation methods; Utilization of the method of statistical tests in estimating the technical efficiency of multichannel systems, and Some methods of synthesizing complex systems for given technical efficiency and reliability. (Author)
- Translation of monograph Tekhnicheskaya Effektivnost i Nadezhnost Sudovykh Sistem Upravleniya, Leningrad, 1969 p5-44, 61, 168-187, 198-199, 264-266.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Varzhapetyan, A G
- Publication Date: 1971-2-24
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Properties of control systems; Reliability; Stability criteria; Voyage management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Control systems stability
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00016741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1973 12:00AM