THE MICROBIAL DEGRADATION OF OIL POLLUTANTS
Thirty-two papers constitute the proceedings of the workshop which was held to determine the present status of knowledge concerning the use of microorganisms in facilitating oil biodegradation, to assess future areas of investigation, to promote cooperative research projects, and to promote exchange of information. Papers are separately abstracted.
- Proceedings of Workshop Held at Georgia State Univ., Atlanta, Ga. 4-6 Dec 72. Sponsored in part by Coast Guard, Washington, D.C., and Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.
Louisiana State University, Baton RougeCenter for Wetlands Resources
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70803
- Ahearn, D G
- Meyers, S P
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 347 p.
- TRT Terms: Biodeterioration; Deterioration; Microorganisms; Oils; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil degradation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00057764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: LSU-SG-73-01
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM