SOUTH DAKOTA TASK FORCE ON RAILROAD ABANDONMENT POLICY
This interim report, prepared as the basis for recommendations for consideration by the 1974 state legislature, describes the development of the South Dakota railroads and, while noting that most of the corrective measures must deal with the rail industry as a whole and at the Federal level, does detail specific ways that the state can assist its railroads to better fill their vital role in its economy.
Pierre, SD United States 57501
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Branch lines; Economic development; History; Policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Economics; History; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00057718
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM