DOT TEST TRAIN PROGRAM SYSTEM INSTRUMENTATION MANUAL. FOURTH EDITION
This report describes current instrumentation installed aboard the Federal Railroad Administration Test Cars. The instrumentation is designed to gather research data on various rail research projects. The major discussion in this report covers the Track Geometry System aboard the test train, and the operation and calibration of this system.
- See also RRIS #039279, PB-209709 and RRIS #039265. This document supersedes PB-203110 and AD-748286.
Ensco, Incorporated5400 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA USA 22151
- Anderson, L
- Kolczynski, N
- Publication Date: 1972-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 194 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Cross sections; Inspection; Inspection cars; Measuring instruments; Quality control; Railroad tracks
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Railroad Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Cross level; Gauge inspection; Track inspection; Track quality
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00057674
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-FR-72-21 Annual Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-20032
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 6 1976 12:00AM