ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION CALENDAR YEAR 1970
The report is a statistical compilation published by the National Transportation Safety Board and contains statistical information compiled from reports of 4,712 general aviation accidents that occurred during the calendar year 1970. Included in the total number of accidents are 63 collisions between aircraft. By coding each aircraft involved in the collisions, an additional 63 records are produced, bringing the total accidents records to 4,775. This figure reflects the actual number of pilots and aircraft involved in the accidents.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1974-4-18
- Pagination: 178 p.
- Accession Number: 00057668
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARG-74-1 Sum. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM