ANNUAL REVIEWS OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA, U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS, 1970-1972
The publication presents the record of aviation accidents which occurred in all operation of the U.S. Air Carriers for the period 1970-1972. It includes an analysis by classes of carriers, types of accidents, causes and related factors, and accident rates by aircraft make and model. Statistical tables which summarize the accidents, fatalities, and accident rates along with causal tables and the briefs of accidents are presented in the appendices.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1974-4-11
- Pagination: 180 p.
- Accession Number: 00057666
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARC-74-1 Spec. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM