EXPERIMENTATION AND EVALUATION OF IMPROVED STALL WARNING EQUIPMENT, PHASE II
The report describes the experimentation conducted to develop a more comprehensive flight test program for evaluation of stall warning systems and then uses this program to evaluate five typical and improved stall warning systems. Based on results of these tests suggested revisions and additions to Federal Aviation Regulations Part 23, Stall Warning Requirements are discussed. The report supersedes report of identical title dated November 1973. (Modified author abstract)
- Supersedes report AD-773 384.
- Scott, B C
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 65 p.
- Accession Number: 00057663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-73-179 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM