AN ANALYSIS OF OIL OUTFLOWS DUE TO TANKER ACCIDENTS, 1971-1972
The report presents an analysis of the reported and estimated oil outflow resulting from tanker casualties. The data consists of 1587 world-wide tanker casualties occurring in 1971-1972, of which 376 incidents involved pollution. Only tanker vessels exceeding 100 GRT are considered. Trend comparisons are shown between this two year period and the 1969-1970 period. (Author)
Henry (JJ) Company, IncorporatedMoorsetown, NJ United States
- Jones, E L
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 169 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Transportation; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00057651
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-31445-A
- Files: NTIS, TSR
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM