TASSIM: A TRANSPORTATION AND AIR SHED SIMULATION MODEL. VOLUME II. PROGRAM USER'S GUIDE
The TASSIM model integrates an urban transportation planning model, vehicle emission factors, and simple air diffusion models in a simulation framework that can be used to analyze the air quality effects of transportation policies. The model is spatially disaggregated, and it is compatible with data sources available in many metropolitan areas. Designed to aid others in using TASSIM, this volume describes the computer programming steps in the model, the input data required by various subprograms, and the procedures used to calibrate the model to a metropolitan area. The volume also includes an outline of the programming changes needed to simulate various policies, and a listing of the model's FORTRAN code.
- See also PB-232933, RRIS 057649.
Harvard UniversityCambridge, MA USA 02138
- Ingram, G K
- Fauth, G R
- Kroch, E A
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Computer programs; Mathematical models; Measurement; Simulation; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Air quality measurements; Tassim
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00057650
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30099
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1982 12:00AM