INTEROCEANIC CANAL STUDIES - 1970
The document includes reports on the Isthmian canal interests of the United States and other nations, the potential canal traffic and revenues, excavation by nuclear methods, design and methods of construction and the effects of tides, environmental considerations and ecology, analysis of alternate routes, financial feasibility, engineering feasibility, a study of interoceanic and intercoastal shipping and management of sea level canal construction and operation.
Atlantic-Pacific Interoceanic Canal Study CommissionWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1970-12-1
- Pagination: 1029 p.
- TRT Terms: Canal operations; Canals; Excavation; Interoceanic canals; Management; Planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Excavation technology; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00016729
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1973 12:00AM