PLANNING SHIP REPLACEMENT IN THE CONTAINERIZATION ERA
Subsidized environment before 1961, subsidized ship replacement planning process before 1961; environment of the subsidized lines 1961 and beyond; subsidized ship replacement planning process 1961 and beyond; analysis of planning process both subsidized and unsubsidized; proposed methodology for planning subsidized vessel replacement.
- Based on the author's thesis from Harvard University, 1970.
Lexington Books4501 Forbes Blvd., Suite 200
Lanham, MD United States 20706
- Marcus, H S
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 135 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Equipment replacement; Ships; Subsidies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship replacement
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00057468
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 1974 12:00AM