PROVISIONAL SIGNAL FORMATS FOR THE DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM (REVISION 1)
The document specifies provisional DABS signal, i.e., the characteristics of the 'signals-in-space' which form the DABS interrogations and replies. Also included is a discussion of the utilization of the described formats to effect the surveillance and data link communication functions for which DABS has been designed. These signal formats will be used in the design and construction of engineering development model transponders and interrogators for prototype system test and evaluation at NAFEC during Phase II of the DABS Development Program; and, with modifications resulting from this test and evaluation effort, will form the basis for the operational implementation of DABS. (Author)
- Supersedes report dated 9 Nov 73, AD-770 052.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyLinclon Laboratory, 244 Wood Street
Lexington, MA United States 02420-9180
- DROUILHET, P R
- Publication Date: 1974-4-25
- Pagination: 57 p.
- Accession Number: 00057399
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ATC-30-rev-1 Proj. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: F19628-73-C-0002, DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1974 12:00AM