AN INITIAL CONCEPT FOR THE FAA INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
The report describes a concept for an integrated communications system in support of FAA National Airspace System Operations in the Upgraded Third Generation time period. The concept is developed by consideration of communication requirements and a set of design guidelines. (Author)
Computer Sciences Corporation6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA United States 22046
- Hansen, J C
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 78 p.
- Accession Number: 00057397
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CSC-4186-3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-3072
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1974 12:00AM