FLIGHT PLAN POSITION EXTRAPOLATION IN AN AUTOMATED OCEANIC AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM
A method was developed to extrapolate the position of an aircraft along its flight plan route based on information contained in a stored flight plan and current meteorological data. The method assumes great circle flying. (Author)
Meta Systems, Incorporated122 Saratoga Avenue
Santa Clara, CA United States 95050
- Giallanza, F V
- Giallanza, C P
- Brown, J C
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 55 p.
- Accession Number: 00057396
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2851
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1974 12:00AM