FEASIBILITY MODEL, ASR-5 WEATHER REJECTION AND CONTOURING MODIFICATION KIT
A feasibility model ASR-5 weather rejection and contouring modification kit was developed and installed at the National Aviation Facilities Engineering Center (NAFEC) for tests and evaluation. The weather rejection kit included pulsewidth reduction, dual frequency diversity, log-FTC circuitry and non-coherent MTI. The Weather contour channel derived a separate output from the antenna polarizer and formed bi-level weather contours on a PPI display. (Author)
Texas Instruments, Incorporated13510 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX United States 75222
- Hayes, D D
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 108 p.
- Accession Number: 00057395
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: FA-69WA-2107
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1974 12:00AM