REMOTE ENTRY OF PROGRESS REPORTS IN AN AUTOMATED OCEANIC AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM
The requirements and procedures to input voice-derived progress from a remote source into an automated oceanic air traffic control system are described. The message formats and procedures to communicate with Aeronautical Radio, Inc. (ARINC) are described in detail. The description is supplemented with functional flowcharts which illustrate the process. (Author)
Meta Systems, Incorporated122 Saratoga Avenue
Santa Clara, CA USA 95050
- Giallanza, F V
- Giallanza, C P
- Brown, J C
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 44 p.
- Accession Number: 00057382
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2851
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM