HUMAN FACTORS EXPERIMENTS FOR DATA LINK. EXTENDED SUMMARY OF INTERIM REPORTS 1 THROUGH 4
The report provides an extended summary of Interim Reports numbers 1 through 4, dealing with Human Factors Experiments for Data Link. The material summarized includes a description of two experiments run on the GAT-1 simulator at TSC using one-man crews, three experiments run on the GAT-2 simulator at FAA/NAFEC using two-man crews, five laboratory tests of message formats and coding schemes for short message ATC (SMATC) commands and advisories, and two experiments involving the preliminary evaluation of synthetic speech as a means for providing ATC information.
- Record URL:
- See also report dated Aug 73, AD-765 340.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Hilborn, E H
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 44 p.
- Accession Number: 00057379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSC-FAA-74-6 Intrm. Rpt
- Contract Numbers: FA-413ct
- Files: NTIS, NTL
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM