CRASH INJURY REDUCTION AND POST-CRASH FACTORS EVALUATIONS - FORD ESV'S (EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLES) - FORTY-MPH, FIFTY-MPH, AND LOW-SPEED BARRIER IMPACTS
The report presents the results of front and rear low-speed bumper tests and the 40- and 50-mph frontal flat-barrier tests conducted on two Ford experimental safety vehicles. The primary objectives of the test series were to evaluate vehicle damage in low-speed impacts and to determine the occupant and structural responses of the Ford experimental safety vehicles when subjected to 40- and 50-mph front barrier impacts. Post-crash factors evaluations were also performed to evaluate rescue and emergency egress.
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 222 p.
- Accession Number: 00057374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2310-73-116 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-046-2-468
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM