THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION OPERATIONS SYSTEMS DIRECTORY PROJECT
The purpose of the project was to provide the NHTSA with an automated capability for locating and defining data elements, and measuring the accessibility and extent of compatibility of these data elements with other automated data files contained within the NHTSA Information and Data System, which encompasses traffic safety files and information located throughout the United States at Federal, state and local government organizations.
Genasys CorporationWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 27 p.
- Accession Number: 00057373
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-137-1-210
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM