VISUAL DIVIDED ATTENTION ALCOHOL SAFETY INTERLOCK SYSTEM
The patent application describes an intoxication testing system including means for simultaneously producing a pair of varying displays visible to a person under test who selectively operates corresponding actuators to produce responses dependent upon his reaction to the displays. Analyzers compare the selected responses with predetermined proper responses and an evaluation system measures and records the level to which the responses deviate from the predetermined proper responses.
- Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Abernethy, C N
- Iannini, A A
- Publication Date: 1974-5-22
- Pagination: 18 p.
- Accession Number: 00057370
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-472 166 Pat. Appl.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM