A SHORT-RANGE TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT STUDY
These memoranda provide background and supporting information pertaining, to the existing transit system in the Tuscaloosa, Alabama urban area. The procedures and assumptions used in the development of performance indices and other data contained in the final report are identified. Peak-period directional passenger counts showing present patronage trends are discussed and a table presented showing transfer volume on the existing system. Also presented is the analysis and evaluation procedure used to develop the proposed transit system as described in the final report.
- Prepared in cooperation with Bartholomew (Harland) and Associates, Memphis, Tenn. See also PB-232 332.
Tuscaloosa County Parking and Transit AuthorityTuscaloosa, AL USA
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 50 p.
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00057369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Memo, UMTA-AL-09-0003
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 2003 12:00AM