SEA CLUTTER DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS FOR THE DESIGN OF HARBOR SURVEILLANCE RADAR SYSTEMS
The report presents a description of a sea clutter measurements program conducted at San Francisco during spring and summer of 1971 in support of the San Francisco Experimental Vessel Traffic System (VTS) development program. Using a mobile instrumentation van containing a high resolution radar and associated signal processing electronics, sea clutter characteristics of the entrance channel (from Point Bonita) and the inner harbor (from Treasure Island) were determined. (Author)
Johns Hopkins University, LaurelApplied Physics Laboratory, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD USA 20723-6099
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 71 p.
- Accession Number: 00057359
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: APL-MSC-73-341 Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-03301-B
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 6 1974 12:00AM