ENERGY CRISES IN PERSPECTIVE
The author is manager of energy-systems planning for the G.E. Co.'s Power Generation Business Group in New York City. The book is intended for a wide range of professionals and students interested in world energy activities. It attempts to develop a conceptual framework for thought and action in which today's energy crisis, as others before and yet to come, can be appreciated in perspective. There are 14 short chapters covering such subjects as energy sources, projected consumption, economics of scale and new technology, environmental factors, availability of fuels, electric generation technologies, and comparison of fossil-fuel, nuclear, and solar electricity.
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ USA 07030-6000
- Fisher, J D
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal resources; Energy resources; Fuel conservation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00057333
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1976 12:00AM