FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR THE TEXAS PORT SYSTEM
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the ability of seven Texas ports to secure sufficient funds to finance needed capital improvements. Port financial projections are presented through 1990 and governmental powers of the Texas ports are reviewed. Present sources of funds are surveyed and the possibility of future state support for port system development is considered.
- Part of the Coastal Resources Planning/Management program area.
Texas A&M University, College StationSea Grant Program, Center for Marine Resources
College Station, TX USA 77843
- Etter, W E
- GRAHAM, R C
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital investments; Development; Financing; Policy; Port operations; Ports; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00057260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Texas A&M University, College Station
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-74-210
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 16 1974 12:00AM