EVERGREEN POINT BRIDGE MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS, 1975
This report completely describes the instrumentation on the drawspan of the Evergreen Point Bridge. The design and construction of the data recording system, with the complete calibration of the measurement and collection system is given. Initial data collection and preliminary analysis is set out. The analysis was subsequently abandoned, the data was retained.
- Record URL:
- Prepared in cooperation with Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC.
University of Washington, SeattleSeattle, WA United States 98195
Olympia, WA United States 98504
- Brown, C B
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge anchorages; Computer programs; Data collection; Fatigue (Mechanics); Highway bridges; Lakes; Pontoon bridges; Service life; Water waves
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fatigue life
- Geographic Terms: Washington (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Lake waves; S-n diagrams
- Subject Areas: Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00347730
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WA-RD-44.2
- Files: STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 2002 12:00AM